FREE Home Evaluation
When selling your house, one of the key factors to consider is asking price.
There are a Number of Factors that Affect Asking Price:
- Available Financing
- Competitive Market Analysis
What Happens to an Overpriced House?
- You'll Help Sell the Competition
- Your Home Will Stay on the Market a Long Time
- You'll Lose Market Interest and Qualified Buyers
- A Negative Impression is Created
- You (The Seller) Would Lose Money
- You (The Seller) May Have to Accept Less Money
- There is the Potential for Appraisal Problems
I will conduct a thorough comparative market analysis by searching the database of all homes listed or sold in your area. With this current market data, I will be able to determine what your house should sell for if you decided to put it on the market, attracting more buyers’ attention to get you a maximum return.
For a FREE, No Obligation Home Evaluation, please fill in the information requested, and I will be in contact with you.